Ruth’s Top Posts:
A Response to Matt Walsh: “Christian women: feminism is not your friend”
Bob Edward’s Fascinating Discussion on the Origins of Male Authority in the Church
God’s Unreasonable Generosity
The Search for Identity: Healing our Image of God and of Ourselves
Why are Women More Eager Missionaries? John Piper’s opinions miss the mark.
A Response to Girl Defined – Is Feminism Devoid of God???
Naghmeh Abedini’s New Year’s Exhortation to the Church
Welcome to TBKW!
The Beautiful Kingdom Warriors is here to empower Christian women and girls to find our callings as co-warriors with our brothers in God's Kingdom.
Check out our About page for more on us and our vision for TBKW. Our Links and Video pages are full of great resources regarding theology of gender, gender equality in the church, gender injustice, etc. We update our Facebook page with additional resources, so please "Like" us there! Thanks for stopping by!
- Follow The Beautiful Kingdom Warriors on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Finding Healing from Codependency
- Thomas Jefferson on Freedom
- The Theology of Empowering Women: Part 1
- Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie on Feminism and The Danger of the Single Story
- Book Review: The Road Back to You
- Francis Chan, the NEO House Church Network, and Women in Leadership
- Beautiful and Dangerous: Body=Image; Sex=Symbol
- Another Abismal Matt Walsh Post - And Some Better Christian Responses to Robin William's Suicide
- "Somebody Say Something" - Pastor Howard-John Wesley on Domestic Violence and Child Abuse in the Church
- Q&A on Christian Feminism