Ruth’s Top Posts:
A Response to Matt Walsh: “Christian women: feminism is not your friend”
Bob Edward’s Fascinating Discussion on the Origins of Male Authority in the Church
God’s Unreasonable Generosity
The Search for Identity: Healing our Image of God and of Ourselves
Why are Women More Eager Missionaries? John Piper’s opinions miss the mark.
A Response to Girl Defined – Is Feminism Devoid of God???
Naghmeh Abedini’s New Year’s Exhortation to the Church
Welcome to TBKW!
The Beautiful Kingdom Warriors is here to empower Christian women and girls to find our callings as co-warriors with our brothers in God's Kingdom.
Check out our About page for more on us and our vision for TBKW. Our Links and Video pages are full of great resources regarding theology of gender, gender equality in the church, gender injustice, etc. We update our Facebook page with additional resources, so please "Like" us there! Thanks for stopping by!
- Follow The Beautiful Kingdom Warriors on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- A Response to Girl Defined - Is Feminism Devoid of God???
- The Theology of Empowering Women: Part 1
- Francis Chan, the NEO House Church Network, and Women in Leadership
- Domestic Violence - Everyone is impacted and the Church needs to be making a difference
- Book Review: Jimmy Carter's "A Call To Action"
- Thomas Jefferson on Freedom
- Q&A on Christian Feminism
- Remembering Anarcha, Lucy, and Betsey: the Mothers of Modern Gynecology
- Modern Day Slavery Statistics and Ways to Help
- Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie on Feminism and The Danger of the Single Story