I noticed that our post, “The Theology of Empowering Women: Part 1,” which is a transcription of a Kris Vallotton sermon, gets a fair amount of traffic, so I was scrolling down taking a fresh look at it this morning and saw in the comments section this interaction I had with a complementarian. I want to share it in its own post because it seems to cover a broad spectrum of differences of perspective between the two ideologies, and also the misconceptions that complementarians have of egalitarians.
Welcome to TBKW!
The Beautiful Kingdom Warriors is here to empower Christian women and girls to find our callings as co-warriors with our brothers in God's Kingdom.
Check out our About page for more on us and our vision for TBKW. Our Links and Video pages are full of great resources regarding theology of gender, gender equality in the church, gender injustice, etc. We update our Facebook page with additional resources, so please "Like" us there! Thanks for stopping by!
- Follow The Beautiful Kingdom Warriors on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- A Response to Girl Defined - Is Feminism Devoid of God???
- Francis Chan, the NEO House Church Network, and Women in Leadership
- The Prayer of St. Teresa of Avila
- A Response to Matt Walsh: "Christian women: feminism is not your friend"
- Book Review: The Road Back to You
- The Liturgists Podcast: Ep. 40 "Woman"
- The Beauty of Womanhood
- Bob Edwards' Fascinating Discussion on The Origins of Male Authority in the Church
- How I Changed My Mind About Women In Leadership