“I believe the reason why people remain silent is because they are serving their personal idol, rather than Christ. A Christ follower would respond appropriately to defend victims, even if there is a personal cost.”
Welcome to TBKW!
The Beautiful Kingdom Warriors is here to empower Christian women and girls to find our callings as co-warriors with our brothers in God's Kingdom.
Check out our About page for more on us and our vision for TBKW. Our Links and Video pages are full of great resources regarding theology of gender, gender equality in the church, gender injustice, etc. We update our Facebook page with additional resources, so please "Like" us there! Thanks for stopping by!
- Follow The Beautiful Kingdom Warriors on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- A Response to Matt Walsh: "Christian women: feminism is not your friend"
- Francis Chan, the NEO House Church Network, and Women in Leadership
- Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie on Feminism and The Danger of the Single Story
- Thomas Jefferson on Freedom
- A Response to Girl Defined - Is Feminism Devoid of God???
- The Liturgists Podcast: Ep. 40 "Woman"
- Beautiful and Dangerous: Body=Image; Sex=Symbol
- Q&A on Christian Feminism
- Adam Galinsky: How to speak up for yourself
- Another Abismal Matt Walsh Post - And Some Better Christian Responses to Robin William's Suicide