“Cut through the bullshit and you’ll see often times, “protectors”, “decisions makers”, “job providers” can become misleading rhetoric to disguise systems of privilege to further promote themselves while degrading others all under the self-deluded guise of benevolence.”
Welcome to TBKW!
The Beautiful Kingdom Warriors is here to empower Christian women and girls to find our callings as co-warriors with our brothers in God's Kingdom.
Check out our About page for more on us and our vision for TBKW. Our Links and Video pages are full of great resources regarding theology of gender, gender equality in the church, gender injustice, etc. We update our Facebook page with additional resources, so please "Like" us there! Thanks for stopping by!
- Follow The Beautiful Kingdom Warriors on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Francis Chan, the NEO House Church Network, and Women in Leadership
- The Theology of Empowering Women: Part 1
- A Litany to Honor Women
- About TBKW
- The Ragamuffin Gospel: Chapter 1 - Something is Radically Wrong
- A Response to Girl Defined - Is Feminism Devoid of God???
- Thomas Jefferson on Freedom
- The Courageous and Wise Naghmeh Abedini
- Was Jesus Really a Complementarian???
- Graham Explains Submission within the Trinity