“Cut through the bullshit and you’ll see often times, “protectors”, “decisions makers”, “job providers” can become misleading rhetoric to disguise systems of privilege to further promote themselves while degrading others all under the self-deluded guise of benevolence.”
Welcome to TBKW!
The Beautiful Kingdom Warriors is here to empower Christian women and girls to find our callings as co-warriors with our brothers in God's Kingdom.
Check out our About page for more on us and our vision for TBKW. Our Links and Video pages are full of great resources regarding theology of gender, gender equality in the church, gender injustice, etc. We update our Facebook page with additional resources, so please "Like" us there! Thanks for stopping by!
- Follow The Beautiful Kingdom Warriors on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- A Response to Girl Defined - Is Feminism Devoid of God???
- Francis Chan, the NEO House Church Network, and Women in Leadership
- R.C. Sproul on The Role of Man and Woman
- Graham Explains Submission within the Trinity
- TBKW Fav Links
- A Litany to Honor Women
- Thoughts on Resentment
- Thomas Jefferson on Freedom
- The Courageous and Wise Naghmeh Abedini
- The Ragamuffin Gospel: Chapter 1 - Something is Radically Wrong
- Maggie is tuckered out after a fun playtime with little Moose tonight! #puppypalsMaggie’s going to work with us today 🐶💞Separating children from their parents causes lasting trauma. It is cruel. If we want to be faithful to the law of Jesus, we will LOVE our neighbors and do to them as we would want to be treated ourselves. Seeking asylum is not illegal. And domestic violence should not be off the table as reason for granting asylum, when Latin America has the highest rates of femicide and DV. People literally are running for their lives. Even Joseph and Mary and Jesus sought asylum in Egypt because Jesus’ life was at stake. Can you picture Jesus being ripped from Mary’s arms and detained at a “tender age shelter”? People who leave their beloved homes are desperate. We need compassion, not “zero-tolerance.” Stop thinking of immigrants as an “infestation” and start thinking of them as beloved children of God. 100% of Hispanics are made in the image of God. There are lots of misconceptions and misinformation out there about immigration that can be resolved with sincere love and a search for the truth. Proverbs 31:8-10 “Speak out on behalf of the voiceless, and for the rights of all who are vulnerable. Speak out in order to judge with righteousness and to defend the needy and the poor.” #FamiliesBelongTogether #fredrogers #quotes #callyourrepresentatives #beahero #useyourvoice #loveyourneighbor #proverbs31woman #domesticviolence #immigration #asylum#footballfunBrandywine Valley Baptist Church middle-schoolers here in Appomattox!Daddy and Abbey