Here is the link to our Monday VLOG, which we posted to our FB page. We discussed Lisa Wells’ sermon to the women at North Harbor Community Church, part five of their series on human vulnerability, intimacy, and sexuality. We’ll be transcribing these sermons on the blog and continuing the conversation here. Let us know your thoughts!
Welcome to TBKW!
The Beautiful Kingdom Warriors is here to empower Christian women and girls to find our callings as co-warriors with our brothers in God's Kingdom.
Check out our About page for more on us and our vision for TBKW. Our Links and Video pages are full of great resources regarding theology of gender, gender equality in the church, gender injustice, etc. We update our Facebook page with additional resources, so please "Like" us there! Thanks for stopping by!
- Follow The Beautiful Kingdom Warriors on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Francis Chan, the NEO House Church Network, and Women in Leadership
- The Ragamuffin Gospel: Chapter 1 - Something is Radically Wrong
- A Response to Girl Defined - Is Feminism Devoid of God???
- Lisa Sharon Harper slays Christian patriarchy in this epic Twitter thread!
- TBKW Fav Links
- Another Abismal Matt Walsh Post - And Some Better Christian Responses to Robin William's Suicide
- Seven Minute Seminary: Why Women Must Learn in Quietness and Submission
- Why are Women More Eager Missionaries? John Piper's opinions miss the mark.
- The Search for Identity: Healing Our Image of God and Of Ourselves
- Egalitarians Respond to John Piper on the Source of #MeToo
- #footballfunBrandywine Valley Baptist Church middle-schoolers here in Appomattox!Daddy and AbbeyCaleb’s in Appomattox!! #cousins#familiesbelongtogether #romans13v10 #love #loveyourneighbor #loveisthefulfillmentofthelawHad lunch today with Steve and Betsy Cofer, who were missions directors for #IPHC when Logan was a missionary in Romania! They hadn’t seen each other since 2001 and the kids and I were excited to meet a couple who have been spiritual parents to Logan. Plus we got to meet 3.5 lb Murphy!! ❤️